Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (informal) Yum; yummy.
- 2001, Jennifer Rowe, Fairy tales for grown-ups:
- "Yummo! A maiden! Can I have a bit?" it asked Knight. "Certainly not," said Knight grumpily. "It's mine!"
- 2003, Diane Morgan, Peter Medilek, Midnight munchies
- Use a spatula to lift the eggs from the pan one at a time, and flip over directly on top of the melted cheese. Yummo — eat now.
- 2003, Mary-Ann Tirone Smith, She's not there
- "Mmm. Yummo." Fitzy told her to keep talking. She chewed, she swallowed, and then she had another forkful, talking the whole time.
- 2008, Anthony William Brownless, Billy's Book for Blokes
- Check often to be sure beef is covered in liquid, adding more beer or water if necessary. Serve with rice and salad. Yummo!
yummo (not comparable)
- (informal) Yummy; delicious.
- 1999, Tanya Dalgleish, Excel basic skills homework book: English and mathematics:
- Lunch was yummo today. Sammy gave us hot soup with little noodles, and roast lamb with big crunchy potatoes — I had three.
- 2007, Neal Bedford, Simon Sellars, Jeremy J Gray, The Netherlands
- ...canal views and yummo lunches, like goat-cheese salads and Stellendam shrimps (seafood that's apparently very highly prized round these here parts).
- 2008, Donna Wheeler, Simone Egger, Cath Lanigan, Jocelyn Harewood, Rowan McKinnon, Lonely Planet Melbourne and Victoria City Guide
- Back on the ground, take a yummo food-and-wine tour in a stretch limo...