Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Zeerust
- Datedness of something originally intended to seem futuristic.
- 2010 January 21, Rick, quoting Jean Remy, “The Future of the Future”, in Rocketpunk Manifesto, retrieved 2013-05-31:
- If in a mere 60 years we've learned enough that the predictions of the Futurists then have become "zeerust" today, how long before the predictions on this very blog become subject of ridicule and sympathy directed at our naivete?
- 2012 June 13, Fuu, “Concept Brainstorming (aka rambling) part one”, in Project Dark Ride, retrieved 2013-05-31:
- Sci-fi and futuristic- lots of potential here it seems to me, though not as many real world example rides as I expected. I wonder if it's a cost issue or a fear of getting zeerust setting in as the ride ages.
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:zeerust.