Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A taxonomic genus within the family Cancridae — true crabs distinguished by the presence of a single posterolateral spine (on the edge of the carapace, towards the rear), anterolateral spines with deep fissures (on the carapace edge, towards the front), and a short extension of the carapace forward between the eyes.
- (genus): Cancer bellianus (toothed rock crab), Cancer borealis (Jonah crab), Cancer irroratus (Atlantic rock crab), Cancer johngarthi, Cancer pagurus (edible crab or brown crab), Cancer plebejus, Cancer porteri, Cancer productus (red rock crab) - species
- Cancer (genus) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Cancer (genus)
- Cancer on Wikispecies. Wikispecies
- Category:Cancer (genus) on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia Commons: Category:Cancer (genus)
|English Wikipedia has an article about Cancer.|
Cancer (symbol ♋)
- (astronomy) A constellation of the zodiac supposedly shaped like a crab.
- (astrology) The zodiac sign for the crab, ruled by the Moon and covering June 22 - July 22 (tropical astrology) or July 16 - August 15 (sidereal astrology).
Cancer (plural Cancers)
- Someone with a Cancer star sign
Someone with a Cancer star sign
- (Western astrology signs) Western astrology sign; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (Category: en:Astrology)
- Cancer (constellation) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Cancer (constellation)