Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Basque language » Lemmas
- Category:Basque adjectives: Basque terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Basque adverbs: Basque terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Basque conjunctions: Basque terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Basque determiners: Basque terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Basque interjections: Basque terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Basque morphemes: Basque word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Basque nouns: Basque terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Basque numerals: Basque terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Basque prepositions: Basque adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Basque pronouns: Basque terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Basque verbs: Basque terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Basque lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,261 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)