Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: virgo
|Wikipedia has an article about Virgo.|
Virgo (symbol ♍)
- (astronomy): A constellation in the zodiac, imagined in the shape of a maiden, that contains the bright binary star Spica.
- (astrology): The zodiac sign for the virgin, ruled by Mercury, that covers August 23 - September 23 (tropical astrology) or September 16 - October 15 (sidereal astrology).
- (astronomy): Vir (abbreviation)
Virgo (plural Virgos)
- Someone with a Virgo star sign
Someone with a Virgo star sign
- (Western astrology signs) Western astrology sign; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (Category: en:Astrology)
- A male given name, character in the play Persa of Plautus.
- Virgo (constellation)