All terms in Dutch should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Dutch.
Please see Wiktionary:About Dutch for considerations about Dutch entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Dutch.
- Category:nl:All topics: Dutch words categorized by subject.
- Category:Dutch morphemes: Morphemes used to form Dutch words.
- Category:Dutch parts of speech: Dutch terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Dutch phrases: Dutch groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Dutch lexicons: Dutch words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Dutch: Dutch words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Dutch names: Dutch words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Dutch etymologies: Dutch terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Dutch: Words derived from Dutch in various languages.
- Category:Dutch symbols: Dutch characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Dutch rhymes: Lists of Dutch words by rhymes.
- Category:Dutch citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Dutch terms.
- Category:Dutch appendices: Miscellaneous information about Dutch language.
- Category:Requests (Dutch): Dutch entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User nl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Dutch.
- Category:Dutch templates: Dutch templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.