Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Dutch language
This is the main category of the Dutch language.
Information about Dutch:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Dutch lemmas: Dutch lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:nl:All topics: Dutch terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Dutch appendices: Pages containing additional information about Dutch.
- Category:Dutch names: Dutch words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Dutch phrases: Dutch groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Dutch: Dutch terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Dutch): Dutch entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Dutch rhymes: Lists of Dutch words by their rhymes.
- Category:Dutch symbols: Dutch written signs.
- Category:Dutch templates: Dutch templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Dutch terms by etymology: Dutch terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Dutch terms by usage: Dutch terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Dutch: Categories with terms derived from Dutch in various specific languages.
- Category:Dutch terms needing attention: Dutch terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User nl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Dutch.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.