Category:Middle Dutch language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Middle Dutch language
This is the main category of the Middle Dutch language.
Information about Middle Dutch:
|Canonical name||Middle Dutch|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Middle Dutch lemmas: Middle Dutch lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:dum:All topics: Middle Dutch terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Middle Dutch entry maintenance: Middle Dutch entries, or entries in other languages containing Middle Dutch terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Middle Dutch: Middle Dutch terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Middle Dutch templates: Middle Dutch templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Middle Dutch terms by etymology: Middle Dutch terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Middle Dutch terms by usage: Middle Dutch terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle Dutch: Categories with terms derived from Middle Dutch in various specific languages.
- Category:User dum: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Middle Dutch.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Middle Dutch language"
This category contains only the following page.