Category:Middle Dutch language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Middle Dutch language
This is the main category of the Middle Dutch language.
Information about Middle Dutch:
|Canonical name||Middle Dutch|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Middle Dutch lemmas: Middle Dutch lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:dum:All topics: Middle Dutch terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Middle Dutch entry maintenance: Middle Dutch entries, or entries in other languages containing Middle Dutch terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Middle Dutch: Middle Dutch terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Middle Dutch templates: Middle Dutch templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Middle Dutch terms by etymology: Middle Dutch terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Middle Dutch terms by usage: Middle Dutch terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle Dutch: Categories with terms derived from Middle Dutch in various specific languages.
- Category:User dum: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Middle Dutch.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Middle Dutch lemmas (11 c, 267 e)
- ► dum:All topics (10 c, 0 e)
- ► Dutch language (26 c, 5 e)
- ► Middle Dutch entry maintenance (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Limburgish language (15 c, 0 e)
- ► Middle Dutch non-lemma forms (2 c, 2 e)
- ► Regional Middle Dutch (4 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Middle Dutch language"
This category contains only the following page.