Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Low German language, Category:Dutch Low Saxon language, Category:Middle Low German language, and Category:Old Saxon language
» All languages » Plautdietsch language
This is the main category of the Plautdietsch language.
Information about Plautdietsch:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Plautdietsch lemmas: Plautdietsch lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:pdt:All topics: Plautdietsch terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Plautdietsch entry maintenance: Plautdietsch entries, or entries in other languages containing Plautdietsch terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Plautdietsch terms by etymology: Plautdietsch terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Plautdietsch: Categories with terms derived from Plautdietsch in various specific languages.
- Category:User pdt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Plautdietsch.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.