Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This category contains Slovene verbs: Slovene words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Slovene verb forms: Slovene verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Slovene irregular verbs: Slovene verbs that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:Slovene reflexive verbs: Slovene verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Slovene perfective verbs: Slovene verbs that express actions considered as completed events, as opposed to ongoing or continuous.
- Category:Slovene imperfective verbs: Slovene verbs that express actions considered as ongoing or continuous, as opposed to completed events.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Slovene verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 258 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)