Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Slovene terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Slovene verb forms: Slovene verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Slovene abstract verbs: Slovene abstract verbs of motion whose motion is multidirectional (as opposed to unidirectional) or indirect, or whose action is repeated or in a series, instead of being a single, completed action. Abstract verbs are always imperfective in aspect, even with prefixes that are normally associated with the perfective aspect.
- Category:Slovene concrete verbs: Slovene concrete verbs refer to a verbal aspect in verbs of motion that is unidirectional (as opposed to multidirectional), a definitely directed motion, or a single, completed action (instead of a repeated action or series of actions). Concrete verbs may be either imperfective or perfective.
- Category:Slovene imperfective verbs: Slovene verbs that express actions considered as ongoing or continuous, as opposed to completed events.
- Category:Slovene verbs by inflection type: Slovene verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Slovene intransitive verbs: Slovene verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Slovene perfective verbs: Slovene verbs that express actions considered as completed events, as opposed to ongoing or continuous.
- Category:Slovene transitive verbs: Slovene verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Slovene verb forms (2 c, 113 e)
- ► Slovene concrete verbs (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Slovene perfective verbs (0 c, 60 e)
- ► Slovene transitive verbs (0 c, 7 e)
Pages in category "Slovene verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 282 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- pogovarjati se