Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Slovene terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Slovene verb forms: Slovene verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Slovene abstract verbs: Slovene abstract verbs of motion whose motion is multidirectional (as opposed to unidirectional) or indirect, or whose action is repeated or in a series, instead of being a single, completed action. Abstract verbs are always imperfective in aspect, even with prefixes that are normally associated with the perfective aspect.
- Category:Slovene concrete verbs: Slovene concrete verbs refer to a verbal aspect in verbs of motion that is unidirectional (as opposed to multidirectional), a definitely directed motion, or a single, completed action (instead of a repeated action or series of actions). Concrete verbs may be either imperfective or perfective.
- Category:Slovene defective verbs: Slovene verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Slovene imperfective verbs: Slovene verbs that express actions considered as ongoing or continuous, as opposed to completed events.
- Category:Slovene impersonal verbs: Slovene verbs that do not indicate actions, occurrences or states of any specific grammatical subject.
- Category:Slovene verbs by inflection type: Slovene verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Slovene intransitive verbs: Slovene verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Slovene perfective verbs: Slovene verbs that express actions considered as completed events, as opposed to ongoing or continuous.
- Category:Slovene reflexive verbs: Slovene verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Slovene transitive verbs: Slovene verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A B C Č D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S Š T U V Z Ž|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Slovene verb forms (2 c, 115 e)
- ► Slovene concrete verbs (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Slovene defective verbs (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Slovene perfective verbs (0 c, 67 e)
- ► Slovene reflexive verbs (0 c, 10 e)
- ► Slovene transitive verbs (0 c, 19 e)
Pages in category "Slovene verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 312 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- pogovarjati se