|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Slovene terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Slovene verb forms: Slovene verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Slovene abstract verbs: Slovene abstract verbs of motion whose motion is multidirectional (as opposed to unidirectional) or indirect, or whose action is repeated or in a series, instead of being a single, completed action. Abstract verbs are always imperfective in aspect, even with prefixes that are normally associated with the perfective aspect.
- Category:Slovene concrete verbs: Slovene concrete verbs refer to a verbal aspect in verbs of motion that is unidirectional (as opposed to multidirectional), a definitely directed motion, or a single, completed action (instead of a repeated action or series of actions). Concrete verbs may be either imperfective or perfective.
- Category:Slovene imperfective verbs: Slovene verbs that express actions considered as ongoing or continuous, as opposed to completed events.
- Category:Slovene verbs by inflection type: Slovene verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Slovene intransitive verbs: Slovene verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Slovene perfective verbs: Slovene verbs that express actions considered as completed events, as opposed to ongoing or continuous.
- Category:Slovene transitive verbs: Slovene verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A B C Č D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S Š T U V Z Ž|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Slovene verb forms (2 c, 115 e)
- ► Slovene concrete verbs (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Slovene perfective verbs (0 c, 62 e)
- ► Slovene transitive verbs (0 c, 17 e)
Pages in category "Slovene verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 310 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- pogovarjati se