Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Welsh terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Welsh verb forms: Welsh verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Welsh defective verbs: Welsh verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Welsh intransitive verbs: Welsh verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Welsh transitive verbs: Welsh verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
- Category:Welsh verbs by inflection type: Welsh verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
|Top – A B C Ch D Dd E F Ff G Ng H I J L Ll M N O P Ph R Rh S T Th U W Y|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Welsh verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 234 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)