All terms in Yiddish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Yiddish.
Please see Wiktionary:About Yiddish for considerations about Yiddish entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Yiddish.
- Category:yi:All topics: Yiddish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Yiddish morphemes: Morphemes used to form Yiddish words.
- Category:Yiddish parts of speech: Yiddish terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yiddish phrases: Yiddish groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Yiddish lexicons: Yiddish words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Yiddish: Yiddish words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Yiddish names: Yiddish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Yiddish etymologies: Yiddish terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Yiddish: Words derived from Yiddish in various languages.
- Category:Yiddish symbols: Yiddish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Yiddish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Yiddish language.
- Category:Requests (Yiddish): Yiddish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User yi: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Yiddish.
- Category:Yiddish templates: Yiddish templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.