Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Yiddish language
This is the main category of the Yiddish language.
Information about Yiddish:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Yiddish lemmas: Yiddish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:yi:All topics: Yiddish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Yiddish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Yiddish.
- Category:Yiddish names: Yiddish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Yiddish phrases: Yiddish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Yiddish: Yiddish terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Yiddish): Yiddish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Yiddish symbols: Yiddish written signs.
- Category:Yiddish templates: Yiddish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Yiddish terms by etymology: Yiddish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Yiddish terms by usage: Yiddish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Yiddish: Categories with terms derived from Yiddish in various specific languages.
- Category:Yiddish terms needing attention: Yiddish terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User yi: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Yiddish.
|Top – א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ל מ נ ס ע פ צ ק ר ש ת|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.