Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- Cymraeg (used of the Wales and the Welsh language, but not the cat breed)
- IPA: /ˈkɪmrɪk/, /ˈkʌmrɪk/
Proper noun 
- (rare) The Welsh language.
Cymric (plural Cymrics)
- (rare) A member or descendant of the people of Wales
- A breed of domestic cat, developed in Canada, principally characterized by suppression of the tail and by a semi-long-haired coat, with a medium-sized, rounded, cobby body; it is the longhair version of the Manx cat.
- A cat of this breed.
See also 
- Manx cat (the original, short-haired version of the breed)
Cymric (not comparable)