Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (genus): Vertebrata - subphylum; Gnathostomata - infraphylum; Chondrichthyes - class; Elasmobranchii - subclass; Selachimorpha - superorder; Carcharhiniformes - order; Pseudotriakidae - family
- (genus): Gollum attenuatus (slender smooth-hound), Gollum suluensis (Sulu gollumshark) - described species; white-marked gollumshark - undescribed species
- Gollum (genus) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Gollum (genus)
- Gollum on Wikispecies. Wikispecies
- Category:Gollum on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia Commons: Category:Gollum
A fictional character from J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth. In the story, he was originally known as Sméagol and later named Gollum after his habit of making "a horrible swallowing noise in his throat".
Gollum (plural Gollums)
- A person who bears the traits or has the characteristics of Gollum in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth, such as multiple personality disorder and the like.