Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Initialism of United States Pharmacopeia.
- (US) The United States Pharmacopeial Convention, Inc., a standard-setting authority that publishes USP-NF standards about pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements.
- (US) The United States Pharmacopeia, the published standards.
- (US) Initialism of U.S. Penitentiaries.
USP (not comparable)
- (postpositive, used after a drug's name) Adhering to the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia.
- Clarithromycin Tablets, USP
USP (plural USPs)