Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: vulcan
- (Roman mythology) The god of volcanoes and fire, especially the forge, also the patron of all craftsmen, principally blacksmiths. The Roman counterpart of Hephaestus.
- The goddess Venus was the wife of Vulcan.
- (astronomy, historical) A hypothetical planet proposed to exist in an orbit between Mercury and the Sun in a 19th-century hypothesis.
- A town in southern Alberta, Canada.
Terms derived from Vulcan
Roman god of fire
- Vulcan (mythology) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Vulcan (mythology)
- Vulcan (hypothetical planet) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Vulcan (hypothetical planet)
- Vulcan, Alberta on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Vulcan, Alberta
Vulcan (plural Vulcans)