Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: break point
breakpoint (plural breakpoints)
- (computing) A point in a program at which operation may be interrupted during debugging so that the state of the program at that point can be investigated.
- (meteorology) Location referred to when issuing watches, warnings, or advisories for specific areas.
- (physics) The point where surface water waves are breaking in e.g. oceans, lakes, etc.
(computing) point in a program where operation may be interrupted
(meteorology) Location referred to when issuing watches, warnings etc.
(physics) where surface water waves are breaking
- (computing) Breakpoint on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- (meteorology) Breakpoint on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Breakpoint (meteorology)