condensate (plural condensates)
- (physics) A liquid that is the product of condensation of a gas.
- (chemistry) The product of a condensation reaction.
- (physics) Any of various condensed quantum states.
- (obsolete) Made dense; condensed.
- Water […] thickened or condensate.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- second-person plural present indicative of condensare
- second-person plural imperative of condensare
- feminine plural of condensato
- first-person plural present active imperative of condēnsō