Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also condensé
Alternative forms 
From Latin condensare.
Audio (US) (file)
- (transitive) To decrease size or volume by concentration toward the essence.
- An abridged dictionary can be further condensed to pocket size.
- Boiling off water condenses a thin sauce into a soupier mixture.
- (intransitive, chemistry) To transform from a gaseous state into a liquid state via condensation.
to decrease size or volume
to transform something into a liquid
to be transformed into a liquid
- first-person singular present indicative of condenser
- third-person singular present indicative of condenser
- first-person singular present subjunctive of condenser
- third-person singular present subjunctive of condenser
- second-person singular imperative of condenser
- Plural form of condensa
- vocative masculine singular of condensus
condense (infinitive condensar)
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of condensar.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of condensar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of condensar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of condensar.