Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
се • (se)
- (reflexive, clitic) the accusative short form of the reflexive pronoun себе си, part of reflexive verbs, denoting that the subject is simultaneously the direct object; corresponds to myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourselves, yourselves, themselves
- Обичам се. - I love myself.
- Обича се. - He/She/It loves himself/herself/itself.
- (reciprocal, clitic) accusative reciprocal pronoun, denoting that the agents perform the mutual actions among themselves; corresponds to each other, one another
- Мария и Петър се обичат. - Maria and Petar love each other.
- (reflexive, clitic) reflexive pronoun, part of autocausative verbs, denoting that the referent represented by the subject combines the activity of actor and undergoes a change of state like a patient
- Петър се обиди. - Petаr became/was offended.
- (reflexive, clitic) reflexive pronoun, part of anticausative verbs, denoting that the subject of the verb undergoes an action or change of state whose agent is unclear or nonexistent
- Вратата се отвори. - The door (was, got) opened.
- (reflexive, clitic) used for passive constructions with transitive verbs and undetermined agent
- От моята къща се вижда морето. - From my house the sea is seen/one can see the see.
- Говори се, че... - It is said that...
- (reflexive, clitic) used for passive constructions with transitive verbs and determined agent
- Писмото се пише от мен. - The letter is being written by me.
- Къщата се проектира от известен архитект. - The house was designed by a famous architect.
- (reflexive, clitic) inherent part of an unergative reflexive or reciprocal verb with no meaning of its own, and an obligatory part of the verb's lexical entry
- Гордея се с работата на Сиву в училище. - I am proud of Sivu's schoolwork.
- Тя се надява да спечели златния медал. - She is hoping to win the gold medal.
- (reciprocal pronoun): един друг
се • (se)
- Short reflexive direct object pronoun.
се (Latin spelling se)
- oneself (clitic form of reflexive pronoun)
declension of се
се • (se)