Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
consequently (not comparable)
- (conjunctive) As a result or consequence of something.
- He didn't wake up early. Consequently, he was late to work.
- 1668 July 3, James Dalrymple, “Thomas Rue contra Andrew Houſtoun” in The Deciſions of the Lords of Council & Seſſion I (Edinburgh, 1683), page 548:
- He Suſpends on theſe Reaſons, that Thomas Rue had granted a general Diſcharge to Adam Muſhet, who was his Conjunct, and correus debendi, after the alleadged Service, which Diſcharged Muſhet, and conſequently Houstoun his Partner.
- (sequence, obsolete) subsequently, following after in time or sequence.
Related terms 
as a result or consequence
subsequently — see subsequently