Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- The act of cooperating or being cooperative.
- Active help from a person, organization, et cetera.
- An orderly sharing of space or resources.
- Association for mutual benefit, such as for purposes of production or purchase.
act of cooperating or being cooperative
active help from a person, organization, et cetera
association for mutual benefit
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.