Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- mutuall (obsolete)
- Having the same relationship, each to each other.
- They were mutual enemies.
- They had mutual fear of each other
- Possessed in common.
- They had a mutual love of the same woman
- (Relating to a company, insurance or financial institution) Owned by the members.
having the same relationship, each to each other
possessed in common
relating to a form of mutual insurance or financial institution
mutual (plural mutuals)
- A mutual fund, etc.
mutual m, f (plural mutuales)