Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
denominative (not comparable)
- (grammar) deriving from a noun, or from an adjective, such as the verb destruct from the noun destruction.
- being a name
- Possessing, or capable of possessing, a distinct denomination or designation; denominable.
- The least denominative part of time is a minute.
deriving from a noun
denominative (plural denominatives)
- a verb that is derived from a noun or adjective
denominative f pl
- feminine plural of denominativo
- vocative masculine singular of dēnōminātīvus