Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- simple past tense and past participle of depress
- unhappy, and blaming oneself rather than others; despondent
- Suffering from clinical depression.
- Suffering damaging effects of economic recession.
Derived terms 
severely despondent and unhappy
suffering from clinical depression
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.