Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
disincarnate (not comparable)
- (Of a being) without a body
without a body
- (transitive) To divest of body; to make immaterial.
- (religion, intransitive) To die, in context of subsequently existing outside the body (for example, as a soul or spirit).
to divest of body
- “disincarnate” in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2006.
- "disincarnate" in WordNet 3.0, Princeton University, 2006.