Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -eɪzə(ɹ)
eraser (plural erasers)
- (US) A thing used to erase or remove something written or drawn by a pen or a pencil.
- I have worn out the eraser on this pencil.
- (US) A thing used to erase something written by chalk on a chalkboard; chalkboard eraser.
- (computing) An overwriter program used to prevent data recovery.
- (thing used to remove markings): rubber (UK)
- (thing used to remove markings): india rubber (UK)
- (thing used to remove markings): bungee (UK)
thing used to erase something written or drawn