Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
fule (plural fules)
- (dialectal, chiefly Scotland) fool
1818, Sir Walter Scott, The Heart of Mid-Lothian, Volume 2:
- "What's the fule thing shaking for?" said he; "I mean nothing but civility to you.
1888, H. Rider Haggard, Colonel Quaritch, V.C.:
- That army gent, Major Boston, as is agent for all the College lands down the valley, he be a poor weak fule […] .
1914, Zane Grey, The Light of Western Stars:
- "Why, you dog-goned old fule, you cain't hit thet bawl."
- definite of
- plural form of
- absolute definite natural masculine form of ful.