Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
flue (plural flues)
- A pipe or duct that carries gaseous combustion products away from the point of combustion (such as a furnace).
- An enclosed passageway in which to direct air or other gaseous current along.
Related terms 
pipe that carries gaseous combustion products away from their origin
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
From Old Norse fluga.
- IPA: /fluːə/, [ˈfluːə], [ˈfluːu]
Inflection of flue
- second-person singular present active imperative of fluō