hand in hand
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Hand in Hand
- Holding or clasping hands.
- The couple strolled down the sidewalk, hand in hand.
- (idiomatic) Naturally, ordinarily or predictably together; commonly having a correlation or relationship.
- The tendency to follow trends and explore one's sense of self goes hand in hand with being a teenager.
- (obsolete) Just; fair; equitable.
- As fair and as good, a kind of hand in hand comparison.
holding or clasping hands