Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
hunk (plural hunks)
- A large or dense piece of something.
- a hunk of metal
- (informal) A sexually attractive boy or man, especially one who is muscular.
- (computing) A record of differences between almost contiguous portions of two files (or other sources of information). Differences that are widely separated by areas which are identical in both files would not be part of a single hunk. Differences that are separated by small regions which are identical in both files may comprise a single hunk. Patches are made up of hunks.
- (US, slang) A honyock.
Derived terms 
large piece of something
sexually attractive man
See also 
- “hunk” in the Canadian Oxford Dictionary, Second Edition, Oxford University Press, 2004.
- “hunk” in Douglas Harper, Online Etymology Dictionary (2001).