Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (uncountable) The quality of being incoherent.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Boyle to this entry?)
- Incoherences in matter, and suppositions without proofs, put handsomely together, are apt to pass for strong reason.
- (countable) Something incoherent.
quality of being incoherent
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.