Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- enhabit (obsolete)
- (transitive) To live or reside in.
- The Inuit inhabit the Arctic.
- O, who would inhabit this bleak world alone?
- (transitive) To be present in; to occupy.
- Strange thoughts inhabit my mind.
to live or reside in some place
to be present in some place
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.