Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- To dwell permanently or for a considerable time; to have a settled abode for a time; to remain for a long time.
- To have a seat or fixed position; to inhere; to lie or be as in attribute or element.
- To sink; to settle, as sediment.
to dwell permanently or for a considerable time
- reside in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- reside in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- reside at OneLook Dictionary Search
- second-person singular present active imperative of resideō
reside (infinitive residir)