Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɜː(r)nəl
- inside of something
- We saw the internal compartments
- within the body
- Her bleeding was internal
- concerned with the domestic affairs of a nation, state or other political community.
- The nation suffered from internal conflicts
- concerned with the non-public affairs of a company or other organisation
- An internal investigation was conducted
Derived terms 
inside of something
within the body
concerned with the domestic affairs of a nation, state etc.
concerned with the non-public affairs of a company or other organisation
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked