Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
intestate (not comparable)
- Without a valid will indicating whom to leave one's estate to after death.
- Not devised or bequeathed; not disposed of by will.
Related terms 
intestate (plural intestates)
- (law) A person who dies without making a valid will.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Blackstone to this entry?)
- intestate in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- intestate in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- feminine form of intestat
- second-person plural present indicative of intestare
- second-person plural imperative of intestare
- Feminine plural of intestato
- vocative masculine singular of intestātus