Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Without intention; unintentional.
- He involuntarily overheard the conversation.
- Not voluntary or willing; contrary or opposed to explicit will or desire; unwilling.
- He found himself the involuntary witness in the trial.
Without intention; unintentional
Not voluntary or willing; contrary or opposed to explicit will or desire; unwilling
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked