Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
livery (plural liveries)
- Any distinctive identifying uniform worn by a group, such as the uniform worn by chauffeurs and male servants.
- By wearing livery, the brewers publicly expressed guild association and solidarity; - J. M. Bennett
- The paint scheme of a vehicle or fleet of vehicles.
- The airline's new livery received a mixed reaction from the press.
- (US) A taxicab or limousine.
- (law) The delivery of property from one owner to the next.
- (historical) The rental of horses or carriages; the rental of canoes; the care and/or boarding of horses for money.
- (historical) A stable that keeps horses or carridges for rental.
Derived terms 
distinctive uniform worn by a group, such as the uniform worn by chauffeurs and male servants