Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -əʊdə(r)
loader (plural loaders)
- Agent noun of load; a person or device that loads.
- There was only one loader for the truck today so it took him a long time to get everything moved.
- The auto-loader on the gun kept jamming so they did it manually.
- (computing) A program that prepares other programs for execution.
- A tractor with a scoop, for example: bucket loader, front-end loader, wheel loader, etc.
Derived terms 
person or device that loads
program that prepares other programs for execution