Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
manifestation (plural manifestations)
- The act or process of becoming manifest.
- The last known manifestation of the ghost was over ten years ago.
- The embodiment of an intangible, or variable thing.
- This particular manifestation resembled a young girl crying.
- (medicine) The symptoms or observable conditions which are seen as a result of some disease.
- A pattern or logo on a sheet of glass, as decoration and/or to prevent people from accidentally walking in to it.
the act or process of becoming manifest
medicine: symptoms or observable conditions
manifestation f (plural manifestations)
Related terms