Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
monochromatic (not comparable)
- Having only one color, represented by differing hues and tints. For example shades in a black and white television.
- Perceptive of only one color; unable to distinguish colors; total color blindness.
- (figuratively) Plain, dull, lifeless.
- (lifeless): See Wikisaurus:boring
- (single colored): polychromatic, multicolored, colorful, full color.
- (single color perceptiveness): polychromatic.
- (lifeless): lively, colorful, vivid.
having only one colour
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.