Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
practicable (not comparable)
- Capable of being accomplished; feasible.
- Serving a useful function; useful, functional or handy.
- Available for use; accessible or employable.
Example of use contrasted with practical:
- "While others might agree that it really was practical to rewrite the entire section, it just was not truly practicable given other considerations."
capable of being accomplished; feasible
serving a useful function; functional or handy
available for use; accessible or employable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked