Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From French praticable.
- IPA: /ˈpræktɪkəbl/
practicable (not comparable)
- Capable of being accomplished; feasible.
- Serving a useful function; useful, functional or handy.
- Available for use; accessible or employable.
Usage notes 
Example of use contrasted with practical:
- "While others might agree that it really was practical to rewrite the entire section, it just was not truly practicable given other considerations."
Derived terms 
Related terms 
capable of being accomplished; feasible
serving a useful function; functional or handy
available for use; accessible or employable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked