Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling putty.
putty (plural putties)
- A form of cement, made from linseed oil and whiting, used to fix panes of glass.
- Any of a range of similar substances.
a form of cement
any of a range of similar substances
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- (transitive) to fix something using putty