Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- (US, UK):
- (Internet slang, online gaming, originally leet) To own in the sense of defeat.
- (Internet slang, online gaming, originally leet) To beat someone or something by a wide margin, usually in relation to a game.
- (Internet, slang, originally leet) Triumph, defeat, victory. Often exclaimed after an opponent in a video game is defeated.
- 2001, Edward Glamkowski, in alt.games.diablo2 
- Otherwise I use fury as my normal attack. Fury completely pwns!
- 2003, James Grahame, in alt.games.everquest 
- When you get to the Temple of Marr, look very closely at the vases at zone-in and see if you can find the picture where Mith Marr "pwns" someone.
- 2004, Bronney Hui, in alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia 
- My Trident pwns the Cirrus Logics!
- 2005, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
- NOOBZ STILL R NOT PWNED. CONTINUE PWNERSHIP UNTIL ALL NOOBZ R PWNED.