Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Plural form of ravage
- (plural only) Harsh damages.
- The ravages of war decimated the country: death, destruction and pestilence resulted from the bombings.
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of ravage
ravages m pl (singular ravage)
- Damages, destruction caused by man or nature.
- Deteriorations caused by natural processes such as time or disease.
- (archaic) Great damages caused by man through violence; pillage or sacking.
- Second-person singular indicative present of ravager
- Second-person singular subjunctive present of ravager