Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- plural form of
- (plural only) Harsh damages.
- The ravages of war decimated the country: death, destruction and pestilence resulted from the bombings.
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of ravage
ravages m pl (singular ravage)
- damages, destruction caused by man or nature
- deteriorations caused by natural processes such as time or disease
- (archaic) great damages caused by man through violence; pillage or sacking
- second-person singular present indicative of ravager
- second-person singular present subjunctive of ravager