Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The characteristic of being reciprocal, e.g. of a relationship between people.
- A reciprocal relationship.
- A relation of mutual dependence or action or influence.
- The mutual exchange of rights, privileges or obligations between nations.
- (psychology) The responses of individuals to the actions of others.
- The theory that human exchanges in personal and professional relationships require reciprocal balance for harmonious relationships, namely where the contribution of each party meets the expectations of the other party.
the state or quality of being reciprocal