- Archaic form of renegade.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
Past participle of renegar (“to renege”).
- renegade (person who betrays or deserts his cause)
- who has reneged (broken one’s promise or commitment)
- masculine singular past participle of renegar
renegado m (plural renegados)
- Past participle of renegar.