Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Reputation, especially a good reputation.
Related terms 
reputation, especially a good reputation
- (transitive) To attribute or credit something to something; to impute.
- (transitive) To consider, think, esteem, reckon (a person or thing) to be, or as being, something
to attribute or credit something to something
- repute in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- repute in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- repute at OneLook Dictionary Search
repute (infinitive reputar)