rundle (plural rundles)
- (obsolete) A round; a step of a ladder; a rung.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Duppa to this entry?)
- (obsolete) A ball.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Holland to this entry?)
- (obsolete) Something that rotates about an axis, such as a wheel or the drum of a capstan.
- An axis or cylinder having a rundle about it. — Bishop Wilkins.
- (engineering, obsolete) One of the pins or trundles of a lantern wheel.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.