Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Capable of being solved.
- a solvable problem
- (archaic) Capable of being dissolved or liquefied.
- (obsolete) Capable of being paid and discharged.
- solvable obligations
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Tooke to this entry?)
- (obsolete) Able to pay one's debts; solvent.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Fuller to this entry?)
- (capable of being solved): insolvable, insoluble
- (capable of being dissolved): insolvable, insoluble
capable of being solved
capable of being dissolved
solvable (masculine and feminine, plural solvables)